The Magic Kingdom theme park, located in Walt Disney World, is chock full of fun and exciting things for guests to do. In case you are unsure of where to begin your adventure, here is a list of just five of the best things to do at the Magic Kingdom.
- Splash Mountain – Splash Mountain is a log flume ride located in Frontierland. Splash Mountain features characters from Disney’s classic live-action/animation movie, Song of the South. Splash Mountain contains a 50+ ft. drop and riders will get wet!
- Space Mountain – Space Mountain is a space-themed indoor roller coaster located in the Tomorrowland area of The Magic Kingdom theme park. The entire ride takes place indoors and in the dark! Glow in the dark stars and planets light up the darkness of Space Mountain.
- Watch A Parade – The Magic Kingdom theme park features multiple parades throughout the day. Check a guide map or ask an employee for parade times. The parades feature many of the famous Disney characters such as Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Pluto.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is a train-themed roller coaster located in the Frontierland portion of The Magic Kingdom. Imagine a runaway train that might run off the tracks at any second and you might understand what Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is all about.
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin – Straight from the Toy Story universe comes Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin. Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin puts riders into a (harmless) laser cannon-armed spaceship. The riders travel through space to defeat the evil Emperor Zurg.