If you are planning a trip to Disney World, you might notice that the amount of restaurants to choose from can be overwhelming. Referring to this blog can be of great assistance to those who are unsure of where to eat in Disney World.
- Pizzafari – Located in the Animal Kingdom theme park in Walt Disney World, Pizzafari is a safari-themed, quick-service restaurant. Pizzafari primarily serves different kinds of pizza and is moderately priced. Pizzafari offers plenty of seating, both indoor and outdoor, so getting a seat is not usually a problem.
- Min & Bill’s Dockside Diner – Min & Bill’s is located in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. If you are in the mood for some quick and delicious American fare, Min & Bill’s is the perfect stop for you.
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café – In the heart of Tomorrowland, located in The Magic Kingdom theme park, is Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café. Cosmic Ray’s is a great restaurant to relax and take a break from the crowds in. Plenty of seating and great food choices make Cosmic Ray’s a can’t-miss restaurant.
- Columbia Harbor House – The Columbia Harbor House, located in Disney’s Magic Kingdom theme park, is the perfect stop for those wanting something other than a cheeseburger or pizza. The Columbia Harbor House offers guests fish and other seafood.
- Pizza Planet – Inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios theme park lays Pizza Planet. Made famous by the Toy Story movies, Pizza Planet offers guests a variety of different delicious pizzas.