If you really want to have a diverse Disney vacation, consider purchasing the Magic Your Way Park Hopper with Water Fun & More ticket. Not only will this allow you to visit as many parks per day as you want, you’ll also have unfettered access to Disney’s water parks and other attractions. This is a great way to get going and have a wonderful and varied vacation for ten whole days.
To get you started on the magic, we’ve got a sample itinerary all laid out for you. It’s very important to plan your Disney vacation so that you can make the most out of the tickets that you buy. With the Magic Your Way Park Hopper with Water Fun & More ticket, you’ll be able to go far!
- Day 1. Start out your vacation at Walt Disney World by heading to the Magic Kingdom. In the afternoon, cool down at Disney’s Blizzard Beach and check out the waterslides. At night, head to Epcot to enjoy a laser show!
- Day 2. Day 2 should start out with a daylight viewing of Epcot’s Future World. After, check out some movie magic at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. In the evening, catch some holes of Golf at the Oak Trail Golf Course.
- Day 3. Begin the third day by seeing the Indian Jones Stunt Spectacular at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. After, head back to the Magic Kingdom to hang out with the Pirates of the Caribbean. After, relax at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon on Castaway Creek!
- Day 4. Begin Day 4 by rising early and going to visit the animals at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. After, check out Epcot’s World Showcase if you haven’t yet. For something a bit different in the evening, see DisneyQuest.
- Day 5. For day five, start off bright and early at ESPN’s Wide World of Sports complex to see what’s playing. Head to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in the afternoon for Muppets 3D. Head back to Disney’s Blizzard Beach in the afternoon to make a splash!
- Day 6. On the sixth day, rise bright and early again for Disney’s Animal Kingdom’s Wild Africa Trek. Head to Disney’s Blizzard Beach in the middle o the day to beat the heat. If you haven’t experienced any of Epcot’s wonderful World Showcase restaurants, now is the time!
- Day 7. On Day 7, make sure to head back over to the Magic Kingdom if you haven’t yet met Mickey Mouse. Consider a character breakfast, as well. Take a tour around the World Showcase with a Disney guide at Epcot. Head over to DisneyQuest in the evening for more fun and games.
- Day 8. On the eighth day, consider taking a guided tour of the Magic Kingdom to learn more about the history of the park. Consider heading back to explore what your hotel has to offer in the afternoon. Go back to the Magic Kingdom at night to see the fireworks!
- Day 9. For day 9, we recommend heading to Disney’s Hollywood Studios to see a live show. Head back to the ESPN Wide World of Sports to check out the race car driving options. In the evening, relax in your hotel room or check out more night shows at Epcot!
- Day 10. The last day of your Disney Vacation should be spent at your favorite parks. Don’t forget to pick up some souvenirs to remember your incredible trip by!