Sometimes, visiting one park per person per day is not enough. One park per person per day is the rule that is attached to most basic Magic Your Way tickets that are sold by Walt Disney World. For some people, this is a great fit, but for others more flexibility will be needed. For those who are looking for a way to pack as much into their Walt Disney World vacation as possible, purchasing the Magic Your Way Park Hopper with Water Fun & More is a wise decision.
This ticket will not only allow you to hop between as many parks in a day as you would like, it will also give you access to many of Walt Disney World’s attractions that are not included in the cost of admission to a park. These attractions include Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, Disney’s Blizzard Beach, Disney’s Wide World of Sports, and more. Having these additions to your Walt Disney World vacation can make your trip that much more interesting and exciting. Don’t think that the only things to do in Walt Disney World are visit the parks themselves. There are plenty of options for entertainment, and you can take advantage of them all with the Magic Your Way Park Hopper with Water Fun & More ticket.
For maximum effectiveness, we recommend that guests who are purchasing the Magic Your Way Park Hopper with Water Fun & More have an itinerary in mind before going. To help you out, we have attached a sample itinerary for a five day vacation to Walt Disney World below.
- Day 1. The first day of all Walt Disney World vacations should begin at the Magic Kingdom. Hang out with Mickey Mouse, check out Space Mountain, and enjoy your morning. In the afternoon, head over to Disney’s Animal Kingdom to see some incredible animals. After, end the day at Disney’s Blizzard Beach to get some exciting waterslides in.
- Day 2. Start your second day at Epcot. Here, you can see the World Showcase. In the afternoon, learn more about the magic of movies and animation at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. To end the day right, get some dinner and drinks and go golfing at Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course.
- Day 3. Begin the third day by checking out DisneyQuest for the best in interactive entertainment. Once you and your family have had your fill, head over to Disney’s Wide World of Sports to see if there are any games of interest playing. At the end of it all, relax at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon by sitting on Castaway Creek.
- Day 4. Begin day 4 by revisiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Check out the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular. After, head back to Disney’s Animal Kingdom and consider taking the Wild Africa Trek. To end the day, head back to Disney’s Blizzard Beach to cool off.
- Day 5. We always recommend that the last day of a Walt Disney World vacation is spent relaxing and revisiting the parts of the parks that you enjoyed the most. Don’t forget to purchase the souvenirs that will help you remember your wonderful vacation forever!