Visiting Walt Disney World can be more custom then you ever expected. Not only are there a variety of things to do when you visit the parks, there are also other entertainment options available to you as well. Many people who come to Walt Disney World simply purchase the basic Magic Your Way ticket and miss out on other attractions. For those who would like to make their vacation go a little further, purchasing the Magic Your Way Park Hopper with Water Fun & More ticket can be a great idea.
This ticket will give you the ability to park hop between Walt Disney World parks, which means that you are entitled to visit more than one park per person per day. It will also give you access to other Walt Disney World entertainments, such as Disney’s Blizzard Beach, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, DisneyQuest, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, and more. This means that you will have plenty of things to do throughout your entire vacation.
For individuals who are thinking about purchasing the Magic Your Way Park Hopper with Water Fun & More ticket, there are several things that should be considered. We recommend that individuals who buy the Magic Your Way Park Hopper with Water Fun & More also make an itinerary so that they can make the best use of their time. Below is an example itinerary for a six day Magic Your Way Park Hopper with Water Fun & More ticket.
- Day 1. All vacations to Walt Disney World should start at the Magic Kingdom. After you have seen It’s a Small World and ridden the teacups, spend the afternoon in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. You will learn more about animals than you ever thought possible. After the day is done, make sure that you relax at Disney’s Blizzard Beach.
- Day 2. Day two should begin at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Check out the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular to learn about movie magic. After, head over to Epcot to learn about future innovations in Future World. Finally, head to Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course to end the day right.
- Day 3. Head back to the Magic Kingdom to revisit your favorite rides and also learn more about the park itself. If you hop over to Epcot in the afternoon, you can take advantage of the wonderful restaurants available in the World Showcase. Finish the day at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon.
- Day 4. Head over to Disney’s Wide World of Sports in the morning to see what kinds of sporting events are available for you to watch. In the afternoon, consider checking out DisneyQuest, which has many interactive games for you and your family to enjoy. In the evening, consider heading back to the Magic Kingdom to check out a fireworks show.
- Day 5. Consider going on one of Walt Disney World’s many tours. For example, in Disney’s Animal Kingdom you can take the Wild Africa Trek. If you head to Epcot, you can take a guided tour of the World Showcase. In the afternoon, pick your favorite water park and go chill out!
- Day 6. We always recommend that guests at Walt Disney World reserve the last day to visit their favorite attractions and purchase souvenirs. You also might be surprised at how much entertainment your hotel has to offer if you are staying on the grounds of the park – check that out too!