There are many different ways to enjoy a wonderful vacation at Walt Disney World. You have a variety of different options when it comes to finding things to do in this wonderful park. While many people come to Walt Disney World and spend the entirety of their time in the four main parks, there are also a variety of other things that you can choose to do while in the Walt Disney World area. For example, Walt Disney World has a variety of water parks that you can enjoy, as well as golf courses and other forms of entertainment.
A good way to take advantage of the many options that Walt Disney World offers you is to purchase a specialty ticket. For example, Magic Your Way Park Hopper with Water Fun & More tickets will allow you to visit multiple parks per day as well as take advantage of the many other entertainment options that Walt Disney World offers.
We always recommend that people who purchase tickets to Walt Disney World plan out their vacation a little bit in advance. Below is a sample itinerary for seven days spent in Walt Disney World with the Magic Your Way Park Hopper with Water Fun & More ticket.
- Day 1. Start off at the Magic Kingdom. After spending time with Mickey Mouse, head over to Epcot for the second part of your day. Once this is finished, you can head over to Disney’s Blizzard Beach for a exciting water filled end to the day.
- Day 2. Start off day two by heading to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Here, you can learn more about the magic of movies. Once you are done, make sure to head over to Disney’s Animal Kingdom in the afternoon to spend more time with awesome animals. You can end the day by enjoying some interactive games at DisneyQuest.
- Day 3. Head back to the Magic Kingdom to enjoy day three and see things that you did not see on the first day. That evening, head over to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon to cool off in the afternoon, and then end the day considering going to the Oak Trail golf course to get a round in!
- Day 4. If you didn’t see the Indian Jones Stunt Spectacular at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on day two, today’s the day. In the afternoon consider going on the Wild Africa Trek at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. After, head right back to Disney’s Blizzard Beach to cool down.
- Day 5. Did you know that the restaurants at Epcot’s World Showcase are out of this world? Check them out, and then go back to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon to beat the heat in the middle of the day. See the wonderful fireworks at the Magic Kingdom in the evening.
- Day 6. Day six starts out with an early morning at Disney’s Animal Kingdom to wake up with the animals. Consider taking the afternoon off to spend time enjoying your Disney hotel. In the evening, head to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for an amazing light show!
- Day 7. The last day of any Disney vacation should be spent at your leisure. Head back to your favorite parks, get some souvenirs, and get ready to go home!