For those who are looking to add a little more flexibility into their Walt Disney World vacations, considering a Magic Your Way Base Ticket With No Expiration ticket is a great idea. What differentiates this ticket from a traditional Magic Your Way ticket is that it allows you to use part of the ticket, leave the park, and then come back whenever you wish.
Most of the time, Walt Disney World tickets will expire within 14 days of them being used in the parks. However, if you purchase a ticket that has a No Expiration option, you can keep some days on your ticket indefinitely if you do not use them. This is a good option for people who might want to come to Walt Disney World twice over the course of a year – you can purchase all of your days at once and then use them at your leisure.
Keep in mind that the Magic Your Way Base Ticket With No Expiration will still limit you to visiting one park per person per day. If you need more flexibility than this, consider purchasing a Park Hopper addition, instead.
It’s a good idea to come up with an itinerary before you go to Walt Disney World so that you don’t feel rushed when you arrive. Make sure that you do so in order to ensure that your trip goes as smoothly as possible!
- Day 1. Start off your Walt Disney World vacation at the Magic Kingdom. Make sure to ride the teacups and hang out with the Pirates of the Caribbean. After, eat lunch at Main Street USA and head over to Cinderella’s Castle to get a picture with Mickey Mouse. Check out Splash Mountain and Space Mountain, and then end the day seeing an incredible fireworks show.
- Day 2. It’s a good day to wake up bright and early and head to Disney’s Animal Kingdom, where you can get up close and personal with all kinds of wild animals. If you have the inclination, sign up for the Wild Africa Trek, which will allow you to get close to some incredible animals!
- Day 3. Spend day 3 learning more about the magic of movies at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. You can check out Muppets 3D and the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular. There are also awesome exhibits of props from former Disney movies here, as well!
- Day 4. The fourth day should be spent at Epcot, where you can enjoy some incredible food at the World Showcase, and peruse the latest technological innovations at Future World. There is much to be learned in Walt Disney’s prototype park of the future!
- Day 5. Head back to the Magic Kingdom for a second time around. The Magic Kingdom is no doubt huge, so there are likely plenty of entertainment options and attractions that you missed the first time around. If you haven’t had a character meal yet, this might be the day to do so!
- Day 6. The last day of your Walt Disney World vacation should be spent at your favorite park. Make sure not to forget to purchase souvenirs to remember your trip with!