When planning your trip to Walt Disney World, it is likely that there are more ticket options available to you then you might have originally thought. For example, for those who would like to visit more than one Walt Disney World Park per person per day, purchasing a park hopper addition to your ticket is essential. Without this addition, you can only visit one park per day. Having the Park Hopper addition will allow you to make your vacation that much more flexible and versatile.
Another addition that you could choose to purchase is no expiration. Typically, Walt Disney World tickets will expire within 14 days of first use. However, many people who want to purchase their Walt Disney World tickets in advance and lock in the price will purchase no expiration tickets and hold onto them. These tickets literally never expire; you could hold onto them for 10 years and they would still be as good as the day when you purchase them. For those who would like to purchase both no expiration and Park Hopper additions, this is entirely possible with the Magic Your Way Park Hopper Ticket With No Expiration.
This ticket will give you incredible flexibility when it comes to planning your Walt Disney World vacation. For your reading pleasure, we have included an itinerary which is meant for somebody that is going on a five day vacation to Walt Disney World and holding the Magic Your Way Park Hopper Ticket With No Expiration.
- Day 1. Beginning your Walt Disney World vacation by heading to the Magic Kingdom on the first morning to meet with Mickey Mouse bright and early. Make sure to ride Space Mountain and Splash Mountain. In the afternoon, check out what the animals are up to at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. You can also watch The Lion King here performed live.
- Day 2. Start off at Disney’s Hollywood Studios to learn more about the magic of movies by watching the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular. In the afternoon, heads to Epcot and go around the world with the World Showcase and sample some incredible foods from a variety of different countries.
- Day 3. Start off the day at Disney’s Animal Kingdom to see the animals in the morning. Consider taking the Wild Africa Trek to get up close and personal with incredible animals. Head back to the Magic Kingdom in the afternoon and make sure that you see the incredible Wishes fireworks show in the evening.
- Day 4. Heading back to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, make sure that you see the iconic and famous Muppets 3D. You can also see many interesting items and props from live action Disney movies. In the afternoon, go back to Epcot and check out Future World to see what new and exciting innovations companies are coming out with.
- Day 5. On the last day of your vacation, make sure to spend time at your favorite parks. Don’t forget to purchase the souvenirs that will make your trip memorable.