For those who are looking to plan a custom trip to Walt Disney World, make sure that you understand the many different ticket options which are available to you. For example, while the traditional Magic Your Way Walt Disney World ticket will only allow you to visit one park per person per day, purchasing a park hopper addition can allow you to visit as many parks as you would like.
Another option that you could choose to purchase is a no expiration option. This will allow you to use and reuse your ticket at Walt Disney World over as long of a period as you would like. For example, most Walt Disney World tickets will expire within 14 days of their first use. But if you choose to purchase a no expiration option, you will be able to reuse the ticket as long as there are still days left on it.
When planning a trip to Walt Disney World, it is wise to create an itinerary before you go. We have created a sample itinerary for a family who will be heading to Walt Disney World for six days using the Magic Your Way Park Hopper Ticket With No Expiration.
- Day 1. Head to the Magic Kingdom on the morning of the first day to have breakfast with Mickey Mouse at a character breakfast. Make sure to check out Main Street USA. In the afternoon, go to Epcot and enjoy a meal at one of the restaurants offered at the World Showcase.
- Day 2. Start off the morning at Disney’s Animal Kingdom to learn more about amazing animals in their natural habitats. In the afternoon had to Disney’s Hollywood Studios to learn more about the magic of movies at the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular.
- Day 3. Head to Epcot in the morning so that you can learn about innovations created by amazing companies at Future World. In the afternoon, make sure to head to the Magic Kingdom so that you can check out the incredible fireworks show that is on display every night.
- Day 4. Consider signing up for the Wild Africa Trek past Disney’s Animal Kingdom to get up close and personal with incredible animals. In the afternoon, explore a little more of Disney’s Hollywood Studios and take note of the artifacts that have been saved from many live action and animated Disney movies.
- Day 5. We recommend taking a Segway tour around the World Showcase with a talented Disney guide to learn more about the different pavilions and many countries. Catching a laser and light show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is a great way to end the fifth day of your vacation at Walt Disney World.
- Day 6. On the last day of your vacation, make sure to revisit your favorite parks. This is also a great time to purchase the souvenirs that will make your Walt Disney World vacation memorable and wonderful for years to come.
With this itinerary and the Magic Your Way Park Hopper Ticket With No Expiration in hand, you are ready to have an incredible vacation.