For those who are really looking to explore the magic of Walt Disney World, there is the 10 day Magic Your Way With Park Hopper Option ticket. This ticket will give you an incredible amount of time to spend exploring the parks, and you will surely enjoy the flexibility of being able to go to more than one park per person per day, which is the benefit that the Park Hopper option provides.
For those who are looking to have this incredible vacation, we recommend strongly that you plan out a comprehensive itinerary in advance so that you know what you want to see and when you want to see it. This is a great way to take advantage of the amount of time and flexibility you have with this ticket. To get you started, we have provided a sample itinerary below for somebody who has a 10 day Magic Your Way With Park Hopper Option ticket.
- Day 1. Since you have plenty of time to explore Walt Disney World, we recommend that you spend the majority of your first day at the Magic Kingdom. After writing the teacups and seeing It’s a Small World, you can spend the evening at Epcot enjoying a fine dinner at a restaurant located in the legendary World Showcase.
- Day 2. Head back to Epcot, were you will be able to explore the World Showcase in more detail, as well as spend some time learning about future innovations at Future World. Once you get tired of the future, you can go to Disney’s Animal Kingdom and spend some time in Harambe, a simulated African town in the middle of the wilderness.
- Day 3. Start off day three at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Don’t forget to take the terrifying drop at the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and check out Muppets 3-D. Later, head back to the Magic Kingdom to see the SpectroMagic parade and the Wishes firework show.
- Day 4. And back to the Magic Kingdom so that you can check out many different attractions that you may have missed the first time and revisit the ones that you loved on the first day. After, go to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and have a “show” day – there are plenty of live shows for you and your family to enjoy.
- Day 5. Had back to Disney’s Animal Kingdom so that you can experience the Lion King played live as well as Finding Nemo – the Musical. Head back to Epcot and make sure to check out the many movies and shows that the World Showcase has to offer to educate yourself about other countries.
- Day 6. Head back to Epcot so that you can explore Future World in its entirety, and don’t forget to check out the Innovations exhibit. Hop back over to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in the afternoon so that you can learn about how stunts get done in movies at the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular.
- Day 7. Start your day at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and spend some time exploring the animal habitats if you have not yet. You can head back to Epcot in the evening to go on a wine sampling tour around the World Showcase. Who said that learning about other countries couldn’t be fun?
- Day 8. Head back to the Magic Kingdom again to explore the attractions that you loved on the first two days. This is also a good time to schedule in a character breakfast or at least an autograph with Mickey Mouse if you have not yet. In the evening, head right back over to Epcot so that you can enjoy another one of the fabulous restaurants at the World Showcase.
- Day 9. Head back to Disney’s Hollywood Studios so that you can experience the Voyage of the Little Mermaid. At the end of the day, make sure that you go back to the Magic Kingdom so that you can check out the SpectroMagic parade!
- Day 10. The last day of any Walt Disney World vacation should be spent revisiting your favorite parks one last time. This is also a good day to make sure that you purchase the souvenirs that will make your wonderful vacation memorable.