Spending five days at Walt Disney World is a great way to have plenty of time to explore the parks at your leisure. The parks at Walt Disney World are very large, and it would be easy to spend several weeks exploring what they contain. Most experts recommend that you set aside at least 10 days to explore the entirety of Walt Disney World. However, a great way to get this experience while spending less time at the parks is to purchase a five day Magic Your Way With Park Hopper Option.
What the Park Hopper option allows you to do is visit more than one park per person per day. This means that you can ostensibly fit in 10 days worth of exploring in five. A common strategy for people who have Park Hopper tickets is to spend the morning at one park, take an afternoon break, and then spend the evening at a second park. This is a wonderful way to make the most of your time at Walt Disney World.
If you are thinking of purchasing the five-day Magic Your Way With Park Hopper Option ticket, it is of the utmost importance that you plan an itinerary for the parks before you go. This will save you time and make your vacation that much more fulfilling. To get you started, here is a sample itinerary for five days spent in Walt Disney World with the Magic Your Way With Park Hopper Option ticket.
- Day 1. Start off your vacation by heading over to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Here, you can learn more about the wonders of animation and movie production, as well as check out a showing of Muppets 3-D. In the afternoon, head over to Epcot and take advantage of the World Showcase by picking one of the pavilions to enjoy dinner at. It’s easy to go around the world at Disney!
- Day 2. No trip to Walt Disney World is complete without a visit to the Magic Kingdom. Make sure to spend time checking out Main Street USA, and take a ride on the iconic teacups. In the afternoon, head over to Disney’s Animal Kingdom in order to take advantage of the Kilimanjaro Safari Expedition. The Animal Kingdom is a great place to go wild!
- Day 3. At Epcot, you can head back to the World Showcase to go around the world if you didn’t have time to do so on the first day. Also be sure to check out the awesome exhibit entitled Innovations to learn more about what technological ideas are in the works around the world. After, you can spend the afternoon back at Disney’s Hollywood Studios to see the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular.
- Day 4. Head over to the Magic Kingdom again to sail the seven seas with the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction. If you haven’t seen Mickey Mouse yet, now would be your time! For the evening, had on back to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in order to check out the wonderful lights, water, and magic show that is known as Fantasmic!
- Day 5. This last day is best spent at your own discretion, re-visiting the parks that were most magical to you. You will not know which part in that being your favorite until you get here, so saving the last day for final exploration shopping is a great idea. Don’t forget to at least see the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom!