Having the Park Hopper option on your side when you are visiting Walt Disney World is a great way to have a fast-paced and varied vacation. What the Park Hopper option allows you to do is visit more than one park per day per person, which is an addition that the traditional Magic Your Way ticket will not allow you to accomplish. This is a wonderful way to see more in less time.
One of the biggest problems that people have when purchasing the Park Hopper option is that they do not spend enough time creating a custom itinerary. Having the Park Hopper option is wonderful, but it can quickly become overwhelming if you do not sit down and figure out what you would like to do with the flexibility that this ticket provides you. In order to help you make the most of your Park Hopper option, we have devised a sample itinerary below that is intended for use with a six day Magic Your Way With Park Hopper Option. Of course, this is just a rough guide; we just want to get you started so that you can have the most magical Walt Disney World vacation possible.
- Day 1. Spending your first day in the Magic Kingdom is the only way to go if you want to kick out a Walt Disney World vacation the right way. Make sure to ride Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, and It’s a Small World. Take a spin on the teacups, two. In the afternoon, head on over to Epcot, were you can enjoy dinner at the World Showcase.
- Day 2. Head back to Epcot the next morning to finish what you started. Spend some time checking out the Innovations exhibit, where you will learn about futuristic technology. Head over to Disney’s Animal Kingdom in the afternoon where you can experience a 100 acre African savanna.
- Day 3. Day three begins by heading over to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The Sunset Boulevard area is definitely worth a stop; make sure not to miss the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror! A great way to end day three is to head back to Epcot again to enjoy dinner at another one of the World Showcase’s restaurants. Eating never gets boring at Walt Disney World!
- Day 4. For day four, head back to the Magic Kingdom, where you can race your family at Tomorrowland’s Indy Speedway. In the afternoon, go back to Disney’s Animal Kingdom in order to experience the Maharajah Jungle Trek. You’ll be surprised how up close and personal you can get with the animals at the Animal Kingdom.
- Day 5. Get futuristic at Epcot by exploring the SPACE attraction. Once that is done, the Soarin’ Attraction is so beautiful it will take your breath away. For the evening, make sure that you head back over to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in order to get an eyeful of the Fantasmic! attraction, which involves lights, water, and magic to make an unforgettable visual experience.
- Day 6. On your last day, we recommend that you head back to two of the parks that you wish that you could spend more time at. You will not know which of the Walt Disney World parks appeals to you the most until you visit. This last day should be spent relaxing, and picking up the souvenirs that will make your vacation memorable.