Spending seven days at Walt Disney World is a wonderful way to have a comprehensive and expansive vacation. With an entire week at your disposal, you can explore the majority of the parks and take your time doing it. For those who wish to make their seven days at Walt Disney World that much more fruitful, purchasing the Magic Your Way With Park Hopper Option ticket is a great idea. The Park Hopper option will allow you to visit more than one park per person per day, which gives you incredible flexibility and control over your vacation.
Make sure that you have a comprehensive itinerary set out before you head to Walt Disney World with your tickets. Having an itinerary is vital to success when it comes to making the best of the seven day Magic Your Way With Park Hopper Option ticket. To get you started, we have outlined a sample itinerary below for your perusal.
- Day 1. All roads lead to Rome, and all Walt Disney World vacations should start at the Magic Kingdom. Make sure that you ride the iconic teacups, the Dumbo attraction, and check out It’s a Small World. At the end of the day, head over to Disney’s Hollywood Studios So that you can enjoy the Fantasmic! attraction – a wonderful conglomeration of lights, water, and magic!
- Day 2. You can begin your day by going around the world at Epcot’s World Showcase. Also consider checking out the Innovations exhibit for a look at some fascinating technology. If you’ve got dinosaur fever, Walt Disney World can help you with the Dinosaur attraction at the Animal Kingdom during the second part of day two.
- Day 3. Head straight back to Disney’s Animal Kingdom the next morning so that you can get in line for Expedition Everest-Legend of the Forbidden Mountain as soon as possible. Enjoy the other animal attractions as well. For the second half of the day, go back to Epcot so that you can enjoy the Illuminations show.
- Day 4. Head back to the Magic Kingdom so that you can enjoy Main Street USA, and meet up with Mickey Mouse if you have not had the opportunity to do so. In the afternoon, head on back to Epcot to wine and dine your way around the world at the World Showcase if you have not taken the opportunity to do so yet.
- Day 5. Head on over to the Magic Kingdom so that you can be taught how to be a proper pirate with Captain Jack’s Pirate Tutorial. In the afternoon, you can go back to Disney’s Hollywood Studios to learn how stones are done at the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular.
- Day 6. Day 6 is a wonderful day to take in some shows. You can begin with Finding Nemo – The Musical at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and also check out the Lion King if you have time. There are also many live shows that go on at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – for example, feel free to check out the Beauty and the Beast extravaganza, as well as many others.
- Day 7. The last day on any Park Hopper ticket should be spent revisiting the parks that were your favorites. This is a great day to rewrite some attractions that you love the first time, or purchase those special souvenirs that will remind you of your wonderful Walt Disney World vacation.