There are many ways to enjoy a vacation in Walt Disney World. We recommend paying a lot of attention to the kind of ticket that you buy when you are planning for a vacation here, as the amount of and kind of amenities that tickets afford you can affect your vacation. You can save a lot of money by purchasing the right ticket for your perfect vacation.
For example, for individuals who are looking to have a vacation that involves both the Walt Disney World parks and some of the other water parks and entertainments that are offered, purchasing the Magic Your Way Ticket with Water Fun & More is a wonderful way to save money and maximize your Walt Disney World vacation.
We also always recommend that individuals have an itinerary for the parks themselves when they visit. To get you started, here is the following itinerary for a 10 day vacation that uses the Magic Your Way Ticket with Water Park Fun & More.
- Day 1. Start your Walt Disney World vacation by spending the morning at the Magic Kingdom. After hobnobbing with Mickey Mouse, head over to Disney’s Blizzard Beach in the afternoon to get a cooldown.
- Day 2. Day 2 starts in the morning with Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Check out the iconic Muppets-3D. In the afternoon, cool off at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon.
- Day 3. The third day, the third park. Get your wild on at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Afterward, take in nine holes of golf at Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course.
- Day 4. On the fourth day, check out Epcot and the Future World. For something a little different, take your family to DisneyQuest in the afternoon.
- Day 5. Head back to the Magic Kingdom to check out the attractions that you missed the first time around. In the afternoon, we recommend heading back to Epcot to take advantage of the restaurants at the World Showcase.
- Day 6. Head to Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and consider trying the wild Africa track. In the afternoon, head back to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon to cool off at Castaway Creek
- Day 7. Another day spent at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will give you the chance to see the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular. In the afternoon, go back to Disney’s Blizzard Beach to take advantage of awesome waterslides.
- Day 8. If it is a hot day, consider heading to one of the water parks in the morning for a less crowded experience. In the afternoon, take a tour of the World Showcase with an expert Disney guide.
- Day 9. Day nine should be spent at your favorite parks. Revisit the two that you would like to learn more about or spend more time in.
- Day 10. For a 10 day Disney vacation, you may need the last day to check out the entertainments and options in your hotel. Make sure that you head back to your favorite park in order to purchase the souvenirs you need to remember your trip forever.