You have many options when it comes to arranging your vacation to Walt Disney World. Many people like to spend the entirety of the time that they are in Walt Disney World at the parks, but there are many other ways to spend your time at Walt Disney World. Namely, Walt Disney World has a number of water parks, golf courses, sports complexes, and other entertainment venues that are outside of the realm of the parks. If you would like to take advantage of these extra ways to entertain yourself and your family without spending a lot of money, you should most certainly check out purchasing the Magic Your Way with Water Park Fun & More Option ticket.
This particular ticket will allow you and your family to visit one park per person per day in addition to a water park, a golf course, or a number of other entertainment venues that are eligible through the Magic Your Way with Water Park Fun & More Option ticket. This is a great way to have a very varied vacation without spending a lot of money or time.
We recommend that people who purchase tickets to Walt Disney World come up with an itinerary to help them spend their time at Walt Disney World most judiciously. Enjoy a sample itinerary below:
- Day 1. Start off your vacation by checking out the Magic Kingdom. Make sure that you make time to visit Space Mountain and Cinderella Castle. Once you are done shaking hands with Mickey Mouse, spend the afternoon at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon to enjoy a great waterpark and cool-down.
- Day 2. Let’s go on an adventure today: first head off to Disney’s Animal Kingdom to get up close and personal with a variety of exotic animals. After you have had your fill of the jungle, spend the afternoon exploring Disney’s Blizzard Beach to ride some seriously exciting waterslides.
- Day 3. Head out to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and learn more about how stunts are pulled off in the movies by visiting the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular. In the afternoon, head back to either Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach to enjoy a first-rate cool-down at the end of the day.
- Day 4. Start off day four by getting educated at Epcot, where you can take the World Showcase around the world and learn about different countries. In the afternoon, kick back and pick up your clubs at Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course. Here you can enjoy a wonderful nine-hole extravaganza.
- Day 5. Visit the Magic Kingdom one more time to soak up any last magic and pick up souvenirs. In the afternoon, take your family to DisneyQuest for the best in virtual entertainment.
With this itinerary in mind, you will be able to have a fulfilling and exciting vacation in Walt Disney World. Remember that there are plenty of other options other than the ones that we have outlined above, so take your time and plan for your trip completely and wholly.