There are many ways to organize a vacation to Walt Disney World. For those who want to make your vacation as varied as possible, we recommend purchasing the Magic Your Way with Water Park Fun & More Option ticket. This particular ticket will allow you to spend time at one park per person per day and will also get you access to Walt Disney World’s many water parks, golf courses, and other entertainment options. For those who truly want to have a full Disney experience, purchasing the Magic Your Way with Water Park Fun & More Option ticket is a great way to have everything.
We always recommend that people who are purchasing bulk tickets to Walt Disney World also plan an itinerary ahead of time so that they can have a good idea of the things that they would like to accomplish in Walt Disney World before they go. This will make your trip that much easier. For your convenience, we have included a sample seven-day itinerary that is meant for the Magic Your Way with Water Park Fun & More Option ticket below.
- Day 1. Start off your trip with the Magic Kingdom. This is the iconic land of Mickey Mouse and giant teacups. In the afternoon, head over to Disney’s Blizzard Beach to ride some thrilling waterslides and cool down.
- Day 2. Day two starts off at Epcot, where you and your family can take advantage of the World Showcase and learn about countries all over the planet. You can also go to Future World and learn about the innovations there. At the end of the day, head over to Typhoon Lagoon and enjoy a relaxing ride on Castaway Creek.
- Day 3. Day=== three starts off at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. While here, you can get up close and personal with a wide variety of animals. Once you are done hanging out with the zoo crowd, you can take on a relaxing nine-hole extravaganza at Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course.
- Day 4. At the beginning of day four, heads straight to Disney’s Hollywood Studios to learn more about the magic behind moviemaking and animation. We recommend that you check out Muppets 3-D and the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular. In the afternoon, consider heading out to DisneyQuest to enjoy the best of virtual games.
- Day 5. Day five will send you back to the Magic Kingdom where you can revisit your favorite attractions from the first visit, as well as explore any other areas that you might like. In the afternoon, head back to Typhoon Lagoon so you can beat the heat.
- Day 6. If you haven’t spent any time at the wonderful restaurants in Epcot, make today your day. All of the restaurants that can be found in the World Showcase are top-notch. In the afternoon, head to Disney’s Sports Complex so that you can check out what games are going on.
- Day 7. We always recommend that the last day of the vacation be spent at your to Russian. This is a good day to revisit the parts that were your favorites, or pick up souvenirs. Ending the day with a trip to your favorite waterpark or another round of golf is a wonderful way to round out your Disney vacation.