There are many different ways to enjoy Walt Disney World vacations. Many people simply come to the parks and explore it entirely on their own, and this is a great way to have a wonderful time. However, there are other ways to go about enjoying your vacation; one way that many people are beginning to explore is by taking a Walt Disney World tour. In addition to the enjoyment of the parks, you can heighten your vacation by having a trained guide explains certain areas and take you to places where normal guests do not get to go. A good example of this is Disney’s Wild Africa Trek tour.
Disney’s Wild Africa Trek tour consists of interested individuals would like to get a more up close and personal look at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. While enjoying the Animal Kingdom requires nothing more than a willingness to walk around and look at all of the incredible fauna that the park includes, working with a trained staff member while you are doing so will make your experience that much more unique and entertaining.
If you are looking for some fast facts regarding Disney’s Wild Africa Trek, here they are:
- The price is currently estimated to be at around $189 per person on top of the cost of admission to the park. You can call Disney direct at (407) WDW-TOUR to learn more about exact numbers.
- The price of the tour involves a complimentary water bottle that you can attach to your harness and then take with you after the tour is over.
- The length of the tour is estimated to be about three hours.
- Guests can enjoy either breakfast or lunch for a period of 30 minutes On the savanna platform.
- Guests will also receive a complimentary photopass CD of photos that were taken by the guide as well as specialty pictures of the animals to retain as keepsakes.
Not to mention, this tour will no doubt produce specialty and one-of-a-kind memories to enjoy after your vacation is over. This tour affords guests a unique and a close look of animals that they would not be able to get as regular park guests.
In order to participate, all guests must be at least eight years of age, and guests under the age of 18 must have parental or guardian consent. For those who are looking for a unique way to enjoy Walt Disney World Animal Kingdom, the Disney’s Wild Africa Trek is a great choice.