There are many different ways to get discounts on Disney tickets. One of the best ways to get a discount on entrance to the Walt Disney World parks is to have residency in Florida. Florida residents always get special consideration when it comes to park admission, and this year the Wild for Disney promotion will allow Florida residents to enjoy the parks and even cheaper rate than ever before.
In order to take advantage of the Wild for Disney promotion, there are certain parameters that must be filled by people who are purchasing the tickets. Read on to learn more about how to take advantage of the Wild for Disney promotion, and what you must do in order to be eligible for the tickets.
- The pass must be purchased before May 21, 2012.
- The pass must be used between now and May 24, 2012.
- The block out dates that are related to this pass are April 1-13, 2012. During this time, the Wild for Disney passes will not be honored.
- Admission is limited to one part per person per day, unless you purchase a Park Hopper upgrade in addition to the base ticket.
- You must have proof of Florida residency in order to purchase the Wild for Disney tickets.
- The pass is only honored during regular park hours, and it excludes specialty events that are not covered by regular park admission.
The Wild for Disney promotion is wonderful for residents of Florida would like to enjoy the Walt Disney World parks when they are less crowded than at other times of the year. They also provide a great discount to those who would like to get the most for your money when visiting the Walt Disney World parks.
The Wild for Disney tickets are good for three or four days’ admission to any of Walt Disney World parks. The price options are $99, or $129 depending on if you would like to visit the park for three or four days. Considering how a one-day pass to Walt Disney World costs around $90 on its own, this is a wonderful bargain. Florida residents also have the option of purchasing a Park Hopper or Waterpark Fun and More option for $27.50 per ticket.
Florida residents who are looking to take advantage of Walt Disney World during the less crowded times of the year and who would like to save a lot of money on the price of the ticket should definitely look into purchasing a Wild for Disney ticket before the promotion expires!